Sunday, October 9, 2016

German Shepherd puppies at One of a kind pet rescue.

Yesterday I went to 'One of a Kind Pet Rescue' to take my dog walking training class so I can walk the dogs.

There were five German Shepherd puppies but only the three girls were up for adoption.

I got to hold the one girls. Her name is Taylor.

Taylor was very quite little puppy she did not whimper once the whole time I was there.

I got to hold her because the puppies spilled their water all over the newspapers.

I fell in love with Taylor so I tried to get my dad to buy me another puppy but he said 'no way'.

Taylor was so quite that I did not like her two sisters, they whimpered and squirmed around while being held.

Taylor loved to be held and I even scratched her behind her ear.

My dog training class went really well.

Here is a picture of me holding Taylor!!






No comments:

Post a Comment